kirbs

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Thanks for your prayers

There have been over 700 visits to the London Prayernet webpage updating people about Kerry's situation. I'm fairly confident they didn't all come via my page 'cos you're among a select few if you're reading this now. However in a week she's gone from intensive care to off the critical list, so thanks if you have been praying for her, she's still got a long way to go so please keep praying.

Nick's operation went very well on Wednesday and he's now in recovery, again he's got a way to go so please remember him as well.

Last night I was at St.Mary's Paddington hosting a prayer and worship event for Soul in the City. There is definitely a momentum growing among the churches as we head towards this mission in the summer. Our area now has 70 partner churches and 40 social action and evangelistic projects planned. I have to say that at times even though I'm involved in planning the thing, I've been a little bit cynical about whether it could impact London significantly. At the moment I'm finding that my faith is increasing as I see chuches coming together with creativity and enthusiasm for the gospel, and I really hope and pray that this mission in the summer might impact London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home