kirbs

Thursday, April 08, 2004

St.Paul's Cathedral in a Dress

Today I renewed my ordination vows at a service at St.Paul's. The last time I was there was with Kevin & Tracey Rains and we went up to the top of the dome to view London. This time I was with a few hundred other anglican clergy robed and feeling a little uncomfortable.

The service was quite good, Bishop of London on the challenge of mission and building community and the ordination vows include responding to the question am I willing to become more Christ like, the answer to all the questions is with God's help I will. I can't do much without His help really..actually that's not true, I try to do quite a lot I just find it goes so much better with His help.

Tonight we've got an all nighter at Church and tomorrow there's a creative "hour at the cross" service. I'm looking forward to Easter...hope you have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home