kirbs

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Come on the Gooners make up for Englands poor show..

As I type it's nil nil at Old Trafford and I'm hoping that Arsenal are going to continue their glorious unbeaten run. I need some consolation after last nights Rugby, which I watched with a friend in a really rough pub in Northampton. We managed to get out without getting in a fight just..

We've been at a weekend away with some of the Church's small group leaders looking at Mentoring, it was a good time and reminded me of the importance of encouraging younger leaders.

Luke (my 8 year old) has headed off to Wembley Arena to hear Busted in Concert..I wish I'd been as cool as him when I was a kid!

Read this quote the other day from a book called Journeymen – “The biggest sign of a good journeyman is that he’s not afraid to ask questions. When they’re apprentices they’re afraid to ask, so they act like they know it all.” “When we’re on a complicated project, we’re always getting each other’s ideas on how to go about it, and it saves time, and when we’re done it wasn’t just one guy’s thing.”

I've got lots of questions and am enjoying getting other people's ideas as we deal with this complicated project called life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home