kirbs

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Ok, I've decided to go for quantity rather than quality. In 10 minutes I'm off to the Police Academy for a tour and some role play with the police cadets. All part of my training as a priest, it's so I know what to do when arrested for civil disobedience or something.

I still feel like I'm recovering from Thailand, it was a good weekend with some great feedback from Holy Space, but Saturday spent doing some teaching stuff down near Canterbury set my jet lag back, that's my excuse anyway.

I'm thinking through issues of reality, integrity, identity and community, recognising that there's a thread running between them all.

Had a great night with some of our emerging leaders last night, we spent time praying for each other and it's a real priviledge hanging out with them, and ministering to each other...I love it.

Now I'm off to be arrested!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home