kirbs

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Off to Thailand

I always have mixed feelings of excitement and nervousness when I head off into the unknown. It's about half an hour before set off, and we arrive at our final destination 6 hours north of Bangkok at about 1.00am Friday morning.

I managed to do my back in playing squash (the muscles had spent too long unused) and it possibly wasn't the best preparation for church building. It's quite a concept to be going to physcally build a church and I'm hoping my new very expensive back support will get me through.

The team are great and one of the things I'm most looking forward to is just hanging out with them, getting to know them better and seeing how they operate under pressure. They're a high calibre crew of younger leaders and it's going to be fun.

I hope to post some photos and refections as I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home