kirbs

Monday, August 16, 2004

Off to France

It's very early in the morning 'cos I can't sleep. I always find it difficult when I'm getting up early to head somewhere and in a little while we head off to a Fisherman's Cottage in Brittany for a well earnt rest.

Soul in the City and New Wine have been and gone and were both amazing and exhausting. I've loaded some photos at "my photos" and will put more on when I return from France. Soul in the City culminated in 15-18000 turning up at Trafalgar Square for a celebration, pictures courtesy of David as I was down at New Wine by that stage. New Wine was great fun, fantastic team, tight programme and God graciously turning up. It culminated in a bouncey slide commissioning which certainly resulted in people "going out with joy."

1 Comments:

  • have a great time Simon. Jason.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home