kirbs

Tuesday, July 20, 2004


A number of good friends headed to this conference for a couple of days last week. Due to the pressure of Soul in the City and New Wine I didn't attend but have been fascinated by the reports. Check out Andrew Wallis, Jason Clark & Jonny Baker for some thoughts. I've talked to others as well and the overwhelming impression I'm getting is that my friends and I are more concerned about making church happen in the future rather than pulling it apart now. Yes there are problems but the challenge is overcoming them to see mission and ministry take place among our and future generations. Stop theorising and complaining and start building something. Just a thought.... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • Hi Simon, listening to NT his theology, and his heart for the church, made me consider becoming and anglican for the first time in my life...now I see why you have been ordained :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 AM  

  • Simon, turn on your RSS feed please. In Blogger, got to "settings", then "site feed" and where it says "Publish Site Feed" change that to a "yes". That's all you have to do. Just makes it easier to pick up any new posts through an aggregator rather than having to load up the site.

    Thanks mate, a bientot.

    By Blogger Finker, at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home