kirbs

Monday, May 31, 2004

A bit of calm before the storm

Probably won't blog much in the next couple of days (not that I blog daily or anything anyway.) I'm having a few days R&R and will probably be banned from the computer; although if today was anything to go by the R&R will include lots of trips to the tip (a new bank holiday past time judging by the queues) and more gardening. I got a chiminea (not a bushman's one but similar)for my birthday and I'm hoping to enjoy some glasses of wine admiring my efforts in the garden in front of the fire. My holiday reading is going to be How to Play Poker as the first missional poker night is planned for the end of June. Still haven't made a decision about what to do about the Alexandra Palace event yet, I think I'm in denial.

1 Comments:

  • I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about web hosting comparison related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home