kirbs

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Help I'm a vicar get me out of here..

Spending a few days being an Anglican at the clergy conference. As I drank Pimms on a vicarage garden lawn yesterday lunchtime surrounded by dog collars, the full gravity of the situation sank in, I'm becoming a vicar. Next week it's a four day pre-ordination silent retreat, I'll never manage to be quiet for that long.

Taking Sue off to Dublin for her birthday tomorrow, which will make a nice respite from Anglicanism and Soul in the City. Looks like the big event at Alexandra Palace is going to happen in August, sources of funding have pitched up.

Click here for an audio interview with Todd Hunter about his move to Alpha, worth a listen.

3 Comments:

  • Yeah, I'm thinking four days of silence would rock!

    By Blogger Bryan, at 6:16 PM  

  • Watching Simon be quiet for four days - now that would be fun. I'll sponsor you 1p per hour mate.

    By Blogger The Johnsons, at 8:01 PM  

  • I wish you had that on Video :-) Jason

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home