kirbs

Monday, May 17, 2004

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

This verse from Philippians 1 has been going round my head for the last twenty four hours with the question, is it true for me? I'd like to think so but the reality is that so much of my life is reacting to situations or providing for the needs of family and life. As someone who's easily distracted , how much am I truly living for Christ in a fairly distracting world?

Off to Liverpool tomorrow for the New Wine leaders conference for three days, probably won't be blogging.

1 Comments:

  • can you not be living your life through Jesus when your focus is upon caring for those you love? Is that not all part of the same caring way of living your life? I doubt Jesus would be so unkind as to expect you to neglect the people you love in His name?

    I'm not sure....sorry that probably didn't help...

    By Blogger Ginger Doll, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home