kirbs

Monday, April 23, 2007



The Marathon

We spent a great day at the Marathon on Sunday. We were part of a cheering team for Help the Hospices, situated on the Victoria Embankment opposite the Millennium Wheel. Dan from church was running and we were watching out for him while cheering for any one running for Help the Hospice, as well as anyone else as they went past. We were at the 25 mile mark so we saw some pretty knackered runners but it was incredible seeing the endurance of people and particularly the nutters in the fun runner suits. (It can't have been much fun after 25 miles). My
appetite has been wheted and I'm thinking I might have to give it a go next year. In the meantime I took a fair few photos some below and more on my flickr site.

1 Comments:

  • got some great shots and a pretty good position

    By Blogger Roy, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home