kirbs

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas

I'm just enjoying a relaxing morning in the afterglow of Arsenals 6-2 victory over Blackburn made even better by the fact that Van Persie made 36 points for my fantasy football team meaning I take top spot in the church league at Christmas...come on.

The shopping is done, presents are wrapped and I'm looking forward to the candlelit service that we're having tonight for those of us from ENC who are left in London. We've opted for a 7pm carols and communion followed by a party round ours, and are expecting a few family and friends to swell the depleted numbers.

Yesterday while doing some last minute shopping in North Finchley I spotted this stencil graffiti on the wall next to Iceland. Now it might have been there for years and I've never noticed it before and I think it's quite recent. Now I'm no expert on stencil graffiti but I'm just wondering it couldn't be a Banksy could it? I mean why would he choose a wall behind the North Finchley High road, which while functional is fairly soulless, but then maybe that's why. I think it unlikely but that then raises the question are there now loads of stencil graffiti artists out there?

Whatever the answer it made me smile.

I will not blog again before Christmas (probably before Feb knowing my blogging consistency) so have a great Christmas and a happy New Year.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home