kirbs

Monday, January 29, 2007

Why so popular?


Grove Road
Originally uploaded by SimonKirby.

Just checking out my popular photos and discovered this one had been viewed 479 times. Now I was baffled why on earth was it so popular then I noticed that I hadn't given it a name (a lazy habit I have) it just had the number created by the camera. Just try guessing what the number was...all I can say is that there must have been a huge amount of disappointment when they found a street in a Dorset village!

If you want to increase the hit rate on your blog a carefully placed number is likely to help!

I have now given it a name...

2 Comments:

  • very funny! You will be calling future photos "Britney Spears". What a way to get your photos seen. ;-)

    By Blogger Roy, at 8:13 AM  

  • Hmmm a little hard to understand but Flickr's like that at times.

    I guessed you must have made it to Explore which is usually why large numbers of people find your photos. You had but not with that photo so I'm out of answers, you can find the photos of yours that Flickr deems worthy of Explore status using - http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/scout.php?username=simonkirby&sort=date&year=0

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home