kirbs

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Changing Seasons

The school holidays ended today, we started with a curry and finished with a game of pitch and putt. Tiger Woods is not sweating yet. It does feel like a real season change not just the weather. With the start of the Autumn term I've been going through my emails deleting all the Soul in the City and New Wine ones and starting to think about the future.
I've come back from my hols more committed to raising up younger leaders and developing the network that we seem to have started. I'm excited about the prospects of church planting, and have got the first team meeting planned for October (not sure how big the team is yet!)
I sense that God's got some things round the corner, and I know they're going to be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home