kirbs

Friday, October 20, 2006

Crash chaos

We live in a cul-de-sac off a main road, yesterday as I headed out at 7.30am to take my son to the school bus I discovered the police had blocked off the stretch of road at the end of our road. We were allowed to drive out and proceeded to pass smashed car after smashed car it looked like something out of a disaster movie. I returned home the other way round the block and had to park up and walk home past the culprit, which according to the newspaper report was a runaway bus caused by a passenger fighting with the driver. Fortunately no one was seriously hurt and I was pleased I hadn't been heading home when it was coming the other way!

Bus crashes as passenger fights driver | News | This is London

1 Comments:

  • frightening! the 34 is the one I get to work, no wonder there were delays lol

    By Blogger Roy, at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home