kirbs

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Simple Way

The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical
I know another post, what's going on. I've had flock for a while now but am only just getting round  to discovering it's full capabilities - it's quite good! Can I recommend this book which I'm only half way through but finding that it's deeply challenging. It's a sort of autobiographical look at the start of the simple way a community in Philadelphia of which Shane Claiborne the author was a co founder. It's a great story with lots to think about and will hopefully result in some orthopraxis as well.

technorati tags:

2 Comments:

  • Funny but a good friend of mine gave me that very book - I've not started it yet but all three people I've met since who have read it say it's a great book.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

  • It really is a deeply challenging and yet fun book - it's left me with loads to think about and I'm only half way through

    By Blogger Simon, at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home