kirbs

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Holy Space....the Final Frontier

I'm working through a little dilemma at the moment which is the future of Holy Space. It's the first one of the new term tomorrow and we meet in a great local bar twice a month on a Sunday morning. It's been a great place for inviting friends along to, building community and trying a few new things out. However I'm not sure about it's long term future, I don't think it's the blue print for a church plant, and yet for it to develop it probably needs to go weekly, just thinking through the implications.

1 Comments:

  • Aaah... the rubber hits the road. Mate, this is where answers dry up and questions mount up. Rather you than me ! I wonder if there isn't something in letting the blueprint actually be a handprint... God's... as you just meet each week and see what happens. We can talk in a fortnight at the leaders forum.

    By Blogger The Johnsons, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home