kirbs

Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Bibles, Prayer Books & The Jazz Man

We had a great weekend in Dorset. My folks looked after the boys and Sue and I were able to celebrate her birthday and our 15th wedding anniversary with a couple of days of wandering around shops enjoying the sunshine and a couple of great meals together. On Saturday we headed in to Lyme Regis to get some pasties from a shop whose beef and stilton pasties take some beating and discovored that it was the Lyme Regis Jazz Festival. There was a parade with band and lots of umbrellas (photos at the side) but I'll probably remember the jazz man who was busking for his beer money. I liked the backdrop, he was a great musician although I think the beer that he was playing for had effected his skill. He had a bit of a rant at God halfway through his set and I wanted to find out more about his story, but unfortunately he wasn't the most coherent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home